About Me

My photo
anyone can catch your eyes,but it takes someone special to catch your heart and i haven't found it yet. (",)

little words


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

difficult.

assalamualaikum,


today is Tuesday. as usual, tuesday is suck. i'm having most of my tutorial class on tuesday. mathematics, physics and chemistry and the night before tuesday,yes i had to struggle to complete all those stuff. sigh. everyday was the same.today was totally the worst. last night, i've done my mathematics tutorial with satisfaction and hoping for a better day today but then it turns into thunder. frustration. its all into me. i hate when it comes to that part. yes, i am a slow learner. i admit it but its not that i did nothing. yeah, for the whole class today, my mood was flying like no one care. i dont even care if the lecturers did noticed it. khairunissa rosle was totally down today. i hate it damn much ! merengek rengek teringat my mother that moments. nasib baik beliau tak angkat phone. kalau tak, confirm teriak habis habisan. :( i really want to say " i'm done with this ! " i dont want to study anymore. its just not my interest in this. please people. give me back my smile :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers